MSP – Project Manager
MSP – Project Manager
We are seeking a remote MSP – Project Manager to join our growing team! The ideal MSP – Project Manager should have Managed Service Provider and project management experience. The MSP – Project Manager must have experience working for a Managed Service Provider to be considered.
As an experienced MSP – Project Manager you will build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives. People are the most important element to success and we are committed to continuing our 20-year history of sourcing and deploying the best talent for both internal operations and most importantly, to meet our clients’ unique project needs.
MSP – Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of client initiatives and projects
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery including full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Meet with sales and client success team to understand project scope, estimates, and goals.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment in a team environment.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Provide, accurate, timely, and detailed documentation of all technical and client care issues
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
MSP – Project Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ Years working for a Managed Service Provider REQUIRED*
- Tools: Auto Task CRM, IT Glue, IG with SolarWinds RMM
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- Experience drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Well versed in O365 including migration experience
- Salary $80,000- $90,000
$80,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.