MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows/Azure
MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows/Azure Overview:
We provide managed IT and consulting solutions that improves performance, enhances user experience and allows mid to enterprise organizations to focus their resources on the important strategic aspects of their information. We manage hundreds of environments from our 24x7x365 operations center located in Manhattan. We are looking for a MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows/Azure with a proven track record in servers, storage, virtualization, problem solving and architecture (primarily Microsoft & VMware) who can provide top-notch technical support and assistance to our managed services and consulting clients.
The MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows/Azure responsibilities include designing, managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructures and will install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools. The MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows/Azure position will focus on the operational stability and maintenance of virtualized and physical infrastructures in customer, company, and hosted data center environments where applicable.
The MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows/Azure offers a competitive salary, 100% Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid training, and more.
MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows/Azure Requirements:
- Designing customer environments
- Configure, install, upgrade, and maintain client server environments
- Plan and implement projects around Microsoft technologies such as the Microsoft365/Office365 Suite, Active Directory, Exchange Server, and SQL Server
- Plan and implement virtualization projects using VMware vSphere, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Support server infrastructure for existing customers
- Support our private cloud infrastructure
- Ability to work independently or in teams and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows/Azure Salary and Benefits:
- $110,000 – $120,000
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 410(k) with 4% company match
- Paid Training & Certification Reimbursement
- Guaranteed Annual Reviews (written into employment contract)
New York, NY
$110,000 - $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-MH1, ,#MH333