MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows
MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows Position Overview:
We are a privately-owned Cloud & Managed Services Provider located in Frisco, TX, that has been supporting SMBs throughout Texas since 2005. We help grow businesses by expanding their technology and communications capabilities, both internally and externally. The MSP Senior System Engineer will be playing an integral role as they will be the “end all be all” for our customers most complex technical issues.
The MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows will be responsible for architecting, implementing, and maintaining secure, scalable, and reliable technical solutions both on-premise and in the cloud. The MSP Senior System Engineer will be involved in the management of Project execution, VMware, Backups, Storage, Windows Servers, Switching, Firewalls, Databases, RMM infrastructure, Alerts, Monitoring, and IT tickets. The MSP Senior System Engineer- Windows role is a crucial position and will be called upon to resolve the highest-level technical issues.
MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows Requirements:
- Tier III escalation support for Service Desk, Professional Services, and virtual Chief Technology Officer groups as needed
- Provides Sr. level network and systems administration for all infrastructure including, but not limited to, routing, switching, VPNs, Windows and Linux based systems (physical and virtual), storage devices, virtualization environments (Hyper-V and VMWare) as well as Windows/Mac user environments.
- Provides support & for Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365.
- Manages Problem Management processes and procedures with weekly reporting and updates provided as necessary to discover and bring about full resolution
- Assists with implementations and changes to network and server infrastructure solutions as necessary and directed by Project Manager or Director of Operations
- Previous MSP experience is a must!
MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows Salary + Benefits:
- $90,000 – $110,000
- 100% Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Certification & Travel Reimbursement
- Clear Path to Management
$90,000 - $110,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.