MSP System Administrator – Level II
MSP System Administrator – Level II Overview:
We are a managed service provider servicing the IT needs for a wide variety of small and medium-sized businesses throughout the Dallas area. We are currently looking for a MSP System Administrator – Level II to join our growing team. We have created an environment that praises work-life balance, continuing education/Certs, and upper mobility. We also understand that the future of technology is cloud based, and are working heavily with both Azure and AWS.
The MSP System Administrator – Level II plays a critical role provides technical leadership to our team and clients, implementing, managing and supporting virtualized Windows server infrastructure, networks, firewalls that are critical to the success and stability of our clients. The MSP System Administrator – Level II will split their time between projects, providing consultation to clients, and taking escalated issues via ConnectWise.
We are looking for the MSP System Administrator – Level II to hit the ground running and so to be considered, you must have previous Managed Services or IT Consulting experience.
MSP System Administrator – Level II Requirements:
- Mid to advanced knowledge in Windows server design and implementation, VMware, Hyper-V, SAN, and LAN/WAN routing and switching
- Hands on experience with designing, implementing and supporting past and current Windows server platforms: Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Office/Microsoft 365 and Azure Server implementation and management experience
- Extensive experience with hypervisor implementation, tuning management and troubleshooting, including V2V and P2V migrations
- Experience with implementing routing and switching such as VPN, VLANs, deep traffic and packet level analysis
- SonicWALL and Meraki firewall
MSP System Administrator – Level II Salary + Benefits:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Generous PTO; Floating Holiday
- 401K with company match
- Paid Training & Certification Reimbursement
$65,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.