MSP Windows System Engineer
We are looking for a MSP Windows System Engineer to join a fast growing MSP in Arlington, VA. We provide a variety of technical solutions for small and medium-sized businesses including managed IT services, project management, managed cloud services, backup and disaster recovery solutions, and web and application development. If it has an on/off switch, we manage it for our customers.
The MSP Windows System Engineer will maintain, upgrade and manage software, hardware and network infrastructures. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. The ideal MSP Windows System Engineer should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly, communicate effectively and make sure client technology infrastructures runs smoothly and efficiently.
MSP Windows System Engineer:
- Windows Server, Active Directory, VMWare, (Citrix & Hyper-V welcome)
- Dell, HP, VMware, Hybrid Azure migrations a bonus
- Implementation of new solutions + Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems with servers, both physical and virtual
- Participate in internal and external (client-facing) meetings when necessary
- Basic TCP/IP understanding of network switches, firewalls, security appliances, WiFi, Smart-UPS systems, etc.
MSP Windows System Engineer Salary & Benefits:
- $70,000 – $80,000
- Benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance) – 401(k) plan
- Travel/Certification Reimbursement
- Excellent holiday/vacation
MSP Windows System Engineer is a Full Time W2 Opportunity
*MSP Windows System Engineer to commensurate with experience*
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-MH1, ,#MH333