Network Administrator Support Technician
We are seeking a Network Administrator Support Technician in Bethesda, MD.
We have a position open for a Network Administrators working with emerging Cloud technology in a Managed Services and IT Solutions/Consulting capacity. Key technologies you’ll be touching include Microsoft technologies, virtualization (VMware), supporting network firewalls, switches and routers, Windows Server. O365 for small and mid size environments.
You will be working in a beautiful new office space with a true lab setup, ping pong table and cafeteria.
This is a full-time, salaried position with great/generous benefits.
We are seeking a Network Administrator Support Technician to function as Field Technician, who has experience delivering technical support to servers and desktops to the SMB market in the Washington D.C Metro.
Join the 3rd fastest growing IT Cloud, Hosting, IaaS in the country! Ranked by the MSPmentor Top 100 List.
Network Administrator Support Technician Requirements:
- Troubleshoot issues across the stack (hardware, network, applications, database, storage) and assist junior system engineers to resolve advanced system issues
- Work with senior systems engineer on Active Directory migration to Windows Server 2012 and maintain the domain thereafter
- Windows Server, VMware, Office 365 support and migrations, VMware, Azure, WAN/LAN.
- Provision, build and maintain the monitoring and alerting infrastructure in a multi-customer environment
- Engineer, Troubleshoot, Migrations from existing customer landscapes into our environment
**Experienced with SMB technology, outsourced IT support or Field Tech roles is highly desired**
$75,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.