Network Administrator Support Technician
We are seeking a Network Administrator Support Technician.
We have a position open for a Network Administrators working with emerging technologies supporting Windows / VMware / Cisco small and mid size environments . Experience with Exchange migrations is a plus.
You will be working in a beautiful new office space overlooking Park Avenue. The company has a lab onsite and pays for technical certifications and classes.
This is a full-time, salaried position with great benefits. Tuition reimbursement, classroom training and a flexible schedule are offered to qualified candidates.
We are seeking a Field Technician with experience delivering technical support to financial services clients in the SMB market in New York City.
- Experience in implementation & administration for Windows 2012 R2, 2016, Active Directory (AD) Services, Exchange 2013-2016, Office 365 and Azure
- Administrator hands-on experience designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Windows Networks
- Experience as an IT administrator working in the Field servicing multiple clients autonomously
- Design, Administrate and Implement System Backup and Recovery, and System Monitoring Solutions
- Experience with routers, switches, and firewalls
- Experience in the analysis, implementation and support of complex network systems, including hosted solutions
- VMware Clustering (VMware Certified is a +)
Network Administrator Support Technician Requirements:
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Familiarity with Cloud Solutions like Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of virtualization technologies like VMware and Hyper-V
- Good understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Excellent documentation skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and naturally curious
- Basic knowledge of switches and routers – CCNA is a very strong plus!
- Experience using a ticketing system and management tool like ConnectWise/Labtech
New York City
$75,000 to $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.