Network Administrator & Systems Support Technician
We are seeking a Network Administrator & Systems Support Technician who has experience supporting multiple clients for a Field Tech position. The Network and System Admin will be joining a well-known Managed Services Provider in downtown Chicago. The firm provides Cloud and Managed Services to small and mid-sized companies all over the U.S. This is a Field Technician role in which you will be responsible for traveling to client sites around the downtown (Loop) Chicago area.
Network Administrator Requirements:
Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of being a Network Administrator and Systems Support Technician for clients using Microsoft technology. The position involves installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Office 365 and Exchange (2013/2016) migrations and Server (2012/2016) deployments.
- Demonstrated expertise in network design/support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and WatchGuard strongly desired)
- Providing Tier II/III Network Administrator support and Systems support for small to mid size companies
- Experience with Windos Server as well as cloud platforms like AWS and Azure.
- Ability to recommend new technology, upgrades and solutions to clients and familiarity with technology solutions for small to large enterprise environments.
- Strong ability to effectively test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site.
$70,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.