Network Architect – Windows and VMware
We currently have two (2) positions open for a Network Architect – Windows and VMware.
The Network Architect – Windows and VMware will be joining a full-service voice and data network solutions firm, with over 100+ employees and in business for over twenty years. With a unique company culture of engineers and IT administrators, flexible work schedules and work from home options are available for qualified Network Architect candidates. We are attracted to applicants with bright minds possessing experience in the IT Solutions or Services Industry.
Network Architect – Windows and VMware Job Description:
The Network Architect will be a part of the the Project Engineering Team. This position requires someone with exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Must be willing to understand customer needs and translate requirements into infrastructure technology solutions. Must be able to understand and support Windows Server and VMware network and system infrastructure. Must have the ability to work in a highly visible, fast paced environment, with major responsibility to deliver project requirements and deadlines. Requires thorough knowledge of complete IT infrastructure environments and technologies. Proven track record of working and supporting various client or multiple locations, establishing and maintaining networks, servers, & systems by architecting, designing, proactively managing, and troubleshooting network problems.
Network Architect – Windows and VMware Daily Responsibilities:
- Developing system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit the customers’ needs
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Providing tier-three support for both Help Desk Technicians and System Administrators and assists in their training and education
- Developing internal policies, procedures, and company standards for support all client sites
$80,000 to $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.