Network Deployment Engineer – Level II
The Network Deployment Engineer performs the following three tasks on a daily basis:
1) Working independently (as a Level II) and interactively with other Network Engineers and external clients, on cutting-edge technology deployment
2) Participate in process improvement and deep multi-system problem isolation and resolution in coordination
3) Propose and implement solutions when presented with projects in our environment.
Candidates possessing experience working for an IT-centric company are strongly encouraged to apply.
Network Engineers who have a CCNA and understand small-to-mid size business IT infrastructure are also encouraged to apply.
Primary Responsibilities of the Network Engineer
- 1 – 3+ years of experience deploying multi-tiered highly available applications
- 2+ years of experience working with VMware vSphere and supporting products
- 2+ years deploying and troubleshooting some of the following networking services: HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, VPNs, VLANs, VIPs, ACLs, Routing, Switching.
- 2+ years of experience with Windows server 2008 or later
**Network Engineer candidates with experience working for an IT company performing Infrastructure Solutions and Services, are strongly encouraged to apply.**
Network Deployment Engineer Compensation and Health Insurance:
- Full-time, salaried position with Medical and Dental Insurance Options
- Profit sharing at the end of the year
- Two certifications will be paid for before the first 12 months of employment
- Prescription Drug Plan and Vision Coverage
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
Jersey City, New Jersey
$55,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.