Network Engineer – Cloud Redesign (CCNA)
As a Network Engineer you will be a member of the Cloud Redesign Team responsible for maintaining the integrity of the cloud hosted application environment.
CCNA is a huge PLUS or equivalant experience is accepted.
The Network Engineer will also be expected to learn quickly from mentors as well as provide leadership to other new techs in a team oriented environment. The Network Engineer will coordinate with Support, Engineering, and Services, as appropriate to ensure that hosting objectives are being met. You will also be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the overall environment is tightly managed. You will be managing servers in a SaaS environment where SLAs are very important and tracked closely.
Summary of Network Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Installing new customer network implementations and working with services to bring new customers online
- Performing network upgrades
- Performing network environment monitoring and tuning
- Working with engineering on release management and testing within a SaaS environment
- Performing operating system upgrades and patches
- Monitoring operations of central computing resources for performance optimization
- Diagnosing, as appropriate, complex systems issues with multiple influencing factors
Network Engineer Requirements:
- Experience in Win2000 / 2003 / 2008 Servers and services like Active Directory
- Expertise in MS Exchange 2003/ 2007 / 2010
- Basic Networking knowledge
- VMware (VCP is a huge plus)
$55,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.