Network Engineer – Deployment Manager
We have a Network Engineer position open that will be primarily responsible for Deploying Network Solutions and perform the following three tasks:
1) Work in a team environment to design Deploy network solutions for external clients (typically mid-market size)
2) This includes administration and engineering of core production, Networking, Windows / VMware systems and technology infrastructure
3) Participation in the design, installation, and maintenance of the complex customer systems
This position includes a great health benefits plan, matching 401(k), starting 4 weeks PTO (vacation time), and profit sharing. Reviews are held every 6 and 12 months for performance evaluation, promotion and advancement.
Network Engineer Requirements:
- Working knowledge of project management and deployment management experience, overseeing the direction and implementation of new solutions for end-clients.
- Highly technical experience with server and application deployments and virtualization engineering (Windows and VMware)
- Understanding of application, server, and network security.
Sharp, self-motivated, well-organized, project-minded person who has a history of delivering results and is great as part of a team
Passion for technology, engineering network solutions
Able to thrive in a very large, fast-paced SaaS company
Very effective communicator
CCNA is a plus. A CCNA will paid for (including class room training during business hours and non-business hours). Once the CCNA is completed, often times a bonus is issued.
New York City, New York
$85,000 - $125,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.