Network Engineer – Field Tech and Data Center
We are currently seeking a Network Engineer for an IT Support company specializing in Network Consulting and Customized Business Application Solutions.
The Network Engineer will be part of the Client Services Team providing the “heavy lifting” Engineering of Network components Windows Systems and VMware solutions. You will work with clients on-sites and in the data center, in a team environment, engineering the following core service offerings: Cloud Services, Compliance and Security Solutions or Customized Application Projects. This position requires 10% – 20% local travel. Qualified Network Engineers should have experience working for an IT Services or Solutions firm.
Network Engineer Required Skills:
- Network support experience and installation of Cisco devices
- Experience working as a Field Engineer is a HUGE plus.
- Able to Engineer new Windows Server 2012/2016 and Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016 solutions
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Perform client consulting in the area of network engineering (hardware and software) using routers, switches, network security devices
- Design, plan, engineer and implement LANs and WANs using the latest technology
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems related to network LANs/WANs
- Kaseya/ConnectWise experience a plus!
$60,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.