Network Engineer – VMware and Windows Tier II
We are seeking two Level III VMware Support / Network Engineers.
This would be considered a Tier III Windows Systems Engineering role that focuses on VMware support and would include network setup and configuration of SonicWall and Cisco networking components. This position involves consulting on Windows and VMware projects and networking installations for companies looking to leverage virtualization and cloud technology for their small to mid-sized office environment.
The VMware Support Network Engineer will be providing systems, network and IT solutions to the private small to mid-market sector. The work environment spawns creativity and learning and an allocation of $4,000 per employee for Certifications and training each year.
The successful candidate for the VMware Support and Engineer role is responsible for client design and support of Windows environments so a VCP or CCNA is a plus. MSCE and MCSA are a BIG plus.
VMware Support / Network Engineer Qualifications:
- Expertise developing, designing and troubleshooting with Windows Server 2012/2016
- Experience configuring and administering Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016.
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Prior experience with Cisco systems, firewalls, routers, anti-virus and VPN. CCNA is a plus.
- A current MCSE is required. Other certifications (Cisco, Citrix, Novell) are preferred.
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
$75,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.