Develop deployment plans for each client network, overseeing the deployment of network-based intrusion detection/prevention solutions, and perform system configuration & maintaining of client physical and virtual (Windows/VMware) environments.
Network Security Responsibilities:
• Maintain, fine-tuning, troubleshoot & resolve network problems
• Track and report on status, i.e. up/down, current network connectivity, troubleshooting process. Understand and support changes to the topology.
• Understand current physical layout and be able to access and maintain software on the physical hardware.
Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- Experience with configuring/administering VMware
- Experience with Windows based Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Ability to configure Cisco routers and switches
- Understanding of IP networking including DNS, messaging and routing
- Experience with VoIP technology