Network Support Engineer – Cloud Services
We have a Network Support Engineer position available in Manhattan to join the Cloud Services Team.
You will be joining a national IT Cloud/Hosting/Managed Services company.
Ideal applicants for the Network Support Engineer position will have experience working in a team environment supporting multiple clients and have exposure supporting Cisco and Windows Servers in a virtualized redundant environment.
This position allocates $2,500 a year for training and certification classes per employee. Benefits include 401(k), profit sharing, flexible schedule and prioritizing of own schedule.
Network Support Engineer – Cloud Services Requirements/Position description:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing Windows and Cisco support
- Lifecycle management of hardware, software, Cisco network infrastructure, and network services
- Windows Server MCITP or MCSE Certifications
- Microsoft Exchange administration experience/certifications
- VMWare experience/certifications
- Cisco Switching Certifications (CCNA Required, CCNP Preferred)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, and adapt to new processes and procedures in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle confidential information in a reliable manner
New York, NY
$60,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.