Network Support Technician – Outsourced IT/MSP experience required
We are seeking a Network Support Technician that has experience working for a Managed Services Provider (MSP) or IT Services firm. Knowledge of SMB technology is highly desired and will be compensated competitively.
This is a Tier II role that offers quick advancement, bonuses and set you on a path to become a senior level network engineer. The Network Support Technician will be part of a fast growing Cloud/MSP that has been in business for over 10 years, headquartered in Manhattan with 100 people on staff, boasting an international presence with offices in Europe, Asia and is spreading its roots down the East Coast into the Philadelphia area.
OIffice environment is intensely collaborative and will have you working with bleeding edge technologies from Cisco and allow you to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Office 365 and Exchange 2013 experience
- VMware and Hyper-V, some knowledge of public cloud like AWS and Azure
- Experience working for a Managed Services Provider (MSP), Outsourced IT company, or other IT Consulting Services – is highly desired
- Knowledge of small and mid-size company (SMB) technology
- CCNA certification or relative experience
- Provide tier II and tier III support for Windows and Cisco external clients
- Troubleshooting voice and data network issues
- Ensure issues that are handled within defined requirements of SLAs
- Brainstorm and work to streamline policies and procedures that will improve service delivery aspects for clients
- Work as needed with engineering teams to create solutions for new and existing clients
Benefits: 401(k), 4 certifications in first 2 years, 4 weeks starting vacation and 100% health coverage.
Manhattan, New York
$50,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.