Network Support Technician
We are interviewing for a Network Support Technician. This is a Tier II role that offers quick advancement, bonuses and set you on a path to become a senior level network engineer. The Network Support Technician will be working for a Cloud/MSP that has been in business for over 10 years and is headquartered in Manhattan with about 100 people on staff. It also boasts an international presence with offices in Europe, Asia and is spreading its roots down the East Coast into the Philadelphia area.
The office environment is intensely collaborative and will have you working with bleeding edge technologies from Cisco and allow you to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Previous experience working with Cisco routers, switches, firewalls
- CCNP certification or CCNA with relevant experience
- Experience with routing protocols including OSPF, BGP and MPLS
- Deep knowledge of Cisco ASA, specifically operating system 8.0 and higher
- Experience with load balancing and performance
Daily tasks include:
- Provide tier II and tier III support for external clients
- Troubleshooting voice and data network issues
- Ensure issues that are handled within defined requirements of SLAs
- Brainstorm and work to streamline policies and procedures that will improve service delivery aspects for clients
- Work as needed with systems engineering teams to create solutions for new and existing clients
Midtown Manhattan, NY
$55,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.