Network Systems Engineer Tier II Desired Skills:
- Network administration, maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting of networks running the Microsoft Windows System
- Experience with virtualization/cloud computing technologies, specifically VMware
- Experience in network security and firewalls (Cisco is a plus)
- Troubleshooting and solutions capability for small to medium-sized systems
- Migration experience including Microsoft Server 2012 to Server 2016
- Up to date skills with exposure to Microsoft Azure, Exchange 2013, and Office 365
- LAN/WAN network technical experience in the design and deployment of network equipment including routers, core switches, SSL VPN/remote access solutions.
- Project management experience
- The ability to balance multiple network and Windows systems projects and clients simultaneously
CCNA is a plus.
Network Systems Engineers possessing MCSE, MCSA or CCNA are strongly preferred, but on-the-job experience can be substituted for certifications.