Networking Support Technician – Solutions
We are seeking a Networking Support Technician to join the Solutions Team.
The Networking Support Technician will be part of a 10 person team that works with clients to see new client installations through to completion by troubleshooting and engineering Windows Server, Cisco installs/configs and Virtualized solutions (VMware).
These solutions will be part of a larger undertaking of a Network Security, Hosted and Cloud Solutions provided to client list and end users. End user size ranges from 20 – 200 people/end users.
Networking Support Technician Requirements:
- Strong Windows Server 2012 and 2016 support and systems administration skills
- Migration experience, particularly with Exchange, Office 365 and Windows server
- P2V migrations to Hyper-V and VMware, some cloud experience with Azure or AWS is desired
- Ability to troubleshoot firewall, switches and routers, primarily Cisco routers and switches
- VMWare EXi 5.1+
- Experience using a ticketing system like ConnectWise or Autotask
This position comes with the ability to obtain certifications (up to 6 in the first 24 months), a company car and health benefits.
This is a full-time permanent position on a W-2, salary and accrued vacation/benefits.
$70,000 to $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.