Networking Support Technician Requirements:
- Strong Windows support and systems administration skills
- Migration experience, particularly with Exchange 2013 and 2016.
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Ability to consult on firewall, switches and routers, primarily Cisco SMB routers and switches
- Strong knowledge of VMWare ESXi and Windows 2012/2016 Server
- The ability to adapt quickly to many functional environments, meet deadlines, work independently, and as a team member are integral to the position.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze systems and identify problems, evaluate data, design solutions to identified and defined problems, document data.
- Development of system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths