Networking Support Technician – Solutions
We are seeking a Networking Support Technician to join the Solutions Team.
The Networking Support Technician will be part of a 10 person team that works with clients to consultant and engineer Networking Solutions. These solutions will be part of a larger undertaking of a VoIP, Systems Integration, Unified Communication or Cloud Solution provided to the end user.
This company has been in business for over 15 years, has 150+ employees and was ranked by the Business Journal as one of the best places to work in DC in 2009 and 2011.
Networking Support Technician Requirements:
- Strong Windows support and systems administration skills
- Migration experience, particularly with Exchange 2013 and 2016.
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Ability to consult on firewall, switches and routers, primarily Cisco SMB routers and switches
- Strong knowledge of VMWare ESXi and Windows 2012/2016 Server
- The ability to adapt quickly to many functional environments, meet deadlines, work independently, and as a team member are integral to the position.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze systems and identify problems, evaluate data, design solutions to identified and defined problems, document data.
- Development of system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths
$70,000 to $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.