NOC Administrator Tier 2
We are seeking a NOC Administrator Tier 2 that has experience with Windows / Cisco / VMware system solutions for enterprise level customers.
This is a full-time permanent position on a salary. The Network Operations Cloud System Administrator will be supporting systems remotely and working on projects in a team environment. The ideal Network Operations Cloud Sys Admin candidate will have experience supporting Windows Server, Active Directory, Cisco, Microsoft Exchange and VMware. Certifications such as MCSA, MCSE and VCP are sought after but not required.
This company works with Fortune 500 companies to provide hosted services in the financial arena. The NOC Administrator Tier 2 will be exposed to bleeding edge technologies from Microsoft, Cisco and VMware. The benefits are comprehensive with health, dental, vision coverage. Hours are flexible for qualified/skilled/reliable applicants. The chosen candidate will also be looked at as someone who will provide leadership to Tier 1/2 administrators and engineers and will be expected to grow rapidly inside the company.
NOC Administrator Tier 2 Requirements:
- 3+ years of Microsoft Exchange including deployments Office 365 and migrations between versions 2003/2007/2010
- 3+ years of Microsoft Server 2003/2008 with a proven track record of setting up Server in small to medium sized business environments
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory including Group Policy
- Thorough knowledge of VMware ESXi 3.5+ and vSphere
- Knowledge of Cisco routers and switches
- Prior experience working in a NOC
- Project Management experience is a plus
$65,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.