NOC Junior Analyst – VMware Cloud Team
Bowman Williams has an open position on the VMware Cloud Team in Chantilly, VA.
We have a position open for a NOC Junior Analyst to support virtualized environments on the VMware platform.
This position is suited for someone with 1+ years of experience looking to advance or break into the IT Solutions / Services industry to deliver IT support to mid to enterprise level clients in the DC Metro. This is a full-time position with full health coverage, technical certifications and classroom training. The Junior Analyst will work hands-on installing VMware servers, maintaining virtualized environments and provide IT support remotely.
NOC Junior Analyst (VMware) Requirements….qualified candidates should have experience with MOST of the following:
- Experience in Tier II, administration, configuration, management and design of Windows Server-based corporate networks
- Experience with Exchange 2013/2016
- Office 365 and Microsoft Azure experience
- Migration experience: Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012/2016 and performing P2V migrations with VMware and Hyper-V
- Familiarity with virtualization requirements, including VMWare
- Server maintenance and support, including MS Virtual Server Solutions
- This is a full-time, salaried position, with health coverage and training.
$45,000 to $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.