NOC Night Shift – NYC – System Administrator
We have two NOC night shift positions open in NYC (near Midtown).
The NOC System Administrator will be joining a 60 person Cloud Solution Provider based in the city.
The hours are 8pm – 8am, three days on, three days off.
The salary is $55,000 to $60,000 and there is also a $10,000 profit share, paid overtime, certification reimbursement, bonuses and 401(k).
NOC Night Shift Requirements:
- Windows Server Support Experience (ideally in a NOC environment)
- Active Directory / Group Policy management
- Exchange 2010/2013
- Office 365 and Azure experience
- Networking Support
- Strong Windows Server administration and Support knowledge
- Powershell/scripting knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with a ticketing system like ConnectWise or Kaseya
New York, New York
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.