NOC Systems Engineer (Tier II)
We are seeking a NOC Systems Engineer (Tier II) for a position in McLean, VA.
The NOC Systems Engineer will be part of both the System Administration Team supporting Windows systems environments and the NOC Escalation Client Support Team. You will be joining an Inc. Magazine-ranked firm as one of the fastest growing companies in 2009 with over 40 employees. The ideal NOC Systems Engineer (Tier II) will have mid-level or better experience with Windows, Cisco, VMware support, working with multiple external clients.
NOC Systems Engineer (Tier II) Description
- Tier II system engineer experience with Microsoft Windows server infrastructure including demonstrable experience with Active Directory, VMware, Windows 2012 R2 /2016 Server, MS Exchange 2010/2013
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- The System Engineer candidate will possess system and networking expertise in the areas of network design, configuration for implementations.
- Prepares technical reports on the operation of systems and provides training in system use and access.
- Works closely with other groups to coordinate plans and activities, including coordination to facilitate specific development projects that involve systems, as well as the coordination of software upgrades and installation of software patches.
- Local travel to client sites center is required about 30% of the time.
$60,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.