NOC Systems Engineer (Tier II) Description
- Tier II system engineer experience with Microsoft Windows server infrastructure including demonstrable experience with Active Directory, VMware, Windows 2012 R2 /2016 Server, MS Exchange 2010/2013
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- The System Engineer candidate will possess system and networking expertise in the areas of network design, configuration for implementations.
- Prepares technical reports on the operation of systems and provides training in system use and access.
- Works closely with other groups to coordinate plans and activities, including coordination to facilitate specific development projects that involve systems, as well as the coordination of software upgrades and installation of software patches.
- Local travel to client sites center is required about 30% of the time.