Paid Full-Time Internship – Marketing and Branding for Cloud IT

Location: Arlington, VA / Salary: $15/hour - $18/hour

Paid Full-Time Internship – Marketing and Branding for Cloud IT

Bowman Williams is a staffing firm exclusively servicing the IT Cloud Industry. We Staff the Cloud. We are an energetic, hip environment and businesss is great. We currently staff 90% of the Top 100 Cloud Service and Managed Service Providers.

We are located in Arlington, VA. We have a beautiful, new, modern office (we just quadrupled our office space size last year) located in Rosslyn (Northern Arlington, VA).

We have a fooseball table, spikeball net and a putting green for those who like to keep it fun and light at work.

Business hours are 8AM – 5PM. We take a 2-hour lunch break every day between 11:30AM – 1:30PM. We have a gym and parking available in our building.

We are seeking a Marketing and Branding Intern to coordinate our Branding on Social Media and to handle the daily Marketing of job postings across the country.

Primary Duties include:

  • Producing online marketing materials, managing our social media page.
  • Producing email marketing material to be sent to our client and candidate audience.
  • Engage with Candidates to present them information on job openings.
  • Assist in directing our advertising budget to meet job opening needs.
  • The Marketing Intern will learn how to use our Salesforce CRM to produce email lists to market job openings across the country.

The Marketing Intern will also be required to engage with prospective Candidates who respond to marketing materials to share preliminary information.  Engaging over email and via phone will account for 25% of the job.  The other 75% of this position is overseeing Marketing and Branding efforts.

 

 

Opportunity Location

Arlington, VA

Proposed Salary

$15/hour - $18/hour

Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.

Tagged: 

Apply For This Opening

Location: Arlington, VA

Proposed Salary: $15/hour - $18/hour

Apply For This Opening

Apply To Bowman Williams