Premier Field Engineer Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows operating system as well as Exchange (2003/2007/2010) and Server (2003/2008)
- Ability to work effectively in multiple network environments in multiple locations in the Field on client sites
- Ability to effectively represent the company through interactions with clients on a daily basis
- Migration experience including migration from Exchange versions 2003 and 2007 to 2010 and Office 365 is a PLUS
- Leadership skills and a strong ability to effectively designate tasks in a team environment, and accomplish projects from start to finish
- Extensive ability to effectively test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems, make improvements, implement new solutions and minimize client downtime
- Extensive experience in building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support.
Benefits Include: health coverage, salary + profit sharing, generous Paid-Time-Off, flexible work from home schedule, Training and Certifications (3 Certs in first 24 months).