Premier Field Engineer – Windows
Right now we are seeking a Premier Field Engineer to service mid to enterprise clients in northern New Jersey and New York City.
You will be joining a IT Consulting, Network Support company that has been in business over 20 years. The Premier Field Engineer will tackle migrations, network installations and upgrades around Microsoft and Virtualization (both VMware and HyperV).
This is a full-time position with comprehensive benefits located in NJ/NY area. This company is one of the fastest growing Cloud companies in the area and provide a flexible schedule as well as profit sharing and a generous yearly bonus.
Premier Field Engineer Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows operating system as well as Exchange (2003/2007/2010) and Server (2003/2008)
- Ability to work effectively in multiple network environments in multiple locations in the Field on client sites
- Ability to effectively represent the company through interactions with clients on a daily basis
- Migration experience including migration from Exchange versions 2003 and 2007 to 2010 and Office 365 is a PLUS
- Leadership skills and a strong ability to effectively designate tasks in a team environment, and accomplish projects from start to finish
- Extensive ability to effectively test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems, make improvements, implement new solutions and minimize client downtime
- Extensive experience in building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.