Project Engineer Cloud & Solutions Architect – Azure & O365
Full-time on a salary with benefits opening for a Technical Cloud Engineer/Architect – Azure & O365
Growing technology firm offering a wide variety of hybrid cloud solutions/services to DC SMBs and specialized vertical niches. Microsoft partner for the medium to large market (300-1000 users), positioned as experts moving clients to the cloud (O365/Azure suite).
The Technical Cloud Engineer/Architect – Azure & O365 is a major role within the organization, but what makes this opportunity different? Well, the founders founded their last IT company back in ’99 and after 10 years grew it to over 120 people before selling it, and have now decided to do it again with a focus on the new market trend of cloud. The last year alone we have grown 35%!
To meet this ever-growing need, we are looking for an experienced Technical Cloud Engineer/Architect – Azure & O365. The primary role of the Technical Cloud Engineer/Architect – Azure & O365 will be responsible for running client projects A-Z.
That means implementation of public, private, and hybrid cloud technologies. Typical responsibilities for this position include design and implementation of Office 365, Azure, VMWare host builds, network installations/configurations.
Experience with Azure is a huge plus, but we’re only looking for working knowledge. You don’t have to be using Azure every day.
If you want an environment that a person with ambition can thrive, then please apply; because the best idea wins, no matter who gives it. If you’re committed to hard work, value integrity, eager to support others in a common vision and want to have a great time doing it, then this is the place for you.
Technical Cloud Engineer/Architect – Azure & O365 Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assess, architect, design, implement and troubleshoot complex enterprise solutions around Microsoft public, private, and hybrid clouds.
• Polished communicator adept at producing advanced-client-ready presentations such as proposals, assessments, roadmaps, and design documents.
• Serve as cloud platform subject matter expert
• Identify new opportunities and independently lead presales activities
• Aptitude to quickly understand clients’ businesses and build credibility quickly
• Gather business requirements and define of technical tasks
• Lead small to medium sized project teams to deliver key initiatives and be the technical point person.
• Maintain and improve competencies across key technology areas
• Participate and support account planning, sales strategy and sales focused meetings
• Can independently manage large strategic accounts and projects without assistance
• Responsible for the management and revenue growth of assigned accounts
• Can independently run and operate a technical solution offering, service delivery line or large book of business
Technical Cloud Engineer/Architect – Azure & O365 Competencies
• Advanced understanding and working knowledge related to: Office 365, Exchange Online, advanced O365 features | private, public and hybrid datacenters| Azure AD, ADConnect, | Automation | Azure resource and workload requirements | Understanding of process to develop Azure/AWS migration & operating costs | Microsoft server operating systems | Active Directory, DNS, DFS, DHCP, Group Policy| Exchange 2007/2010/2013 & experience with native and third-party migration tools | PowerShell command line and scripting language/techniques
• General working knowledge related to: Networking and security infrastructure | Web, spam and anti-virus filtering | Database infrastructure | PBX, VoIP, and unified communications| Enterprise client deployment and management | Remote access solutions | Compliance | UNIX/Linux | SAN / NAS storage devices Hyper-V, VMware, XenServer | Microsoft System Center suite | Backup & disaster recovery
$100,000 - $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.