Project Engineer & Systems Support (Level II) for Managed Services Provider.
Deploy, consult and handle autonomous installations across IT solutions for Financial clients in Manhattan: Exchange (2010/2013/2016), as well as Office 365. This role requires a working knowledge of routing and switching, as well as cloud services like Office 365 and Azure.
- Articulate technical information and convey to non-technical people
- Ability to concisely describe or summarize a problem and steps taken to diagnose and resolve it, in writing
- Working collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment is critical to this role
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Conceptualize solutions (Windows/VMware/Cloud)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Exchange 365 or Server
- VMware ESXi, Windows 2012 R2, Exchange 2010/2013, Citrix
- CCNA and MCSA is strongly preferred but not required.
Experienced Field Technicians are strongly encouraged to apply. Formal training, certification training and reimbursement is provided. Matching 401(k), profit-sharing and medical coverage is provided.