Project Lead Systems Engineer – Windows/VMware
We are seeking a Project Lead Systems Engineer (Windows/VMware skill set) that is able to provide hands-on Project and Deployment Management, as a Team Lead.
The Project Lead Systems Engineer will be joining a Cloud Consulting, Hosting and Managed Services firm that has grown from two million to five million in sales in less than three years through the continual organic acquisition of new clients, and grew from 25 to currently 60+ employees. This opportunity offers the Engineer quick career advancement and exposure to the hottest virtualization technology, family health benefits and new “toys” such as tablets, a phone, computers and potentially a company car.
The Project Team Lead Systems Engineer will be engineering and supporting mid-sized Windows environments both in the field and working remotely in the office in a team environment.
Project Lead Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Migration and installation experience of Windows Server 2008 to 2012 and/or 2016
- Up to date skills with VMware ESXi 5.5 and 6
- Microsoft MS Exchange 2013/2016
- Office 365 and Azure
- Desire or experience leading a team, mentoring, or leading projects
- Experience with virtualization/cloud computing technologies, specifically VMware projects
- Experience in network security and firewalls (Cisco is a plus)
- Troubleshooting and solutions capability for small to medium-sized systems
- LAN/WAN technical experience in the design and deployment of network equipment including routers, core switches, SSL VPN/remote access solutions.
- Project management experience
- The ability to balance multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Local travel to client sites in the area is required.
$75,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.