Project Manager IT – Cloud Managed Services
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing in depth project scopes and technical project resources (employees & technologies)
- Ensure successful on-time delivery of the defined solution implementation (manage internally and externally)
- Working with Team Leads to communicate/set expectations on project health to all stakeholders
Project Manager Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Technical Project Management experience or Systems Administration experience…and interested in a Project Manager career track.
- Experience supporting or engineering infrastructure projects: Windows Server, virtualization, desktop, networking
- Ability to lead a technical team delivering IT services, develop project plans and manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics
- Manage client expectations
- MSP Experience is a HUGE plus!
$70,000 - $105,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.