Recruiter – Source and Interview – Staff for the Cloud
Source and Interview within Cloud Friendly staffing firm
You enjoy making decisions and connections. And you enjoy being part of a team – in a steady paced environment, but you can stay loose and fun. You can become specialized and very good at what you do – and that fits your personality. You like experiencing the results of your efforts. And, yes, you like the rewards, too.
Bowman Williams specializes in working with companies who provide IT infrastructure and support to their clients. We recruit the talent for our clients. We work with help desk engineers, service desk managers, field tech engineers, system administrators, network administrators, virtualization and cloud architects, and sales people – but all within the same niche.
Here is what you will & won’t do:
Here’s what you’ll do:
- We have a steady flow of candidates coming in, so you won’t have to reinvent the wheel there, you may improve on it though. And we welcome your innovations in finding and attracting relevant talent, over and over, but plenty of resumes will come your way, so you don’t have to fret over chasing down people.
- You & the recruiters and account managers will discuss the talent and priority positions.
- Conduct initial phone call screens of candidates (technical and sales, but again, all within one niche, so you will soon develop a sense for the people who work).
- Interview the candidates who pass your phone screen.
- Present your candidates to the others here (in your team).
Here’s what you don’t need to do:
- You won’t have to chase down clearable people; we work commercial markets – no security clearances needed.
- You don’t have to call companies to sell them on using our services (others do that here).
- You don’t have to call companies to get their job orders either.
- You don’t have to talk with candidates after they interview with companies (unless you want to – most of your time is on the front end of the process – screening the candidates).
- You don’t have to waste time on the things you don’t like doing – because we’re looking for a person who loves to source candidates from a steady flow of incoming resumes (you’re free to go hunt for specific people, but, you’re going be busy as it is).
- You’re not a lone wolf
- BA/BS degree is a plus
- 1 + year of technical sourcing experience
- Recruiting experience welcomed, but this position is for a full-time talent acquisition person
- Motivation, ambition, and empathy
- Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
- Strong communication skills
Base + Benefits (100 % health care paid) + incentives + other Bowman Williams perks.
Total package $60,000 to $90,000.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.