Remote Microsoft Administrator – Virtualization Services
As a Microsoft Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the hosted application environment for this highly regarded IT integration company. You will learn quickly from mentors as well as provide leadership to new techs in a team oriented environment. You will coordinate with Support, Engineering, and Services, as appropriate to ensure that hosting objectives are being met. As a Microsoft Windows Administrator, you will remotely manage physical, virtualized, and cloud servers for multiple customers.
Microsoft Windows Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Performing Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016 administration and projects
- Performing environment monitoring and tuning, supporting VMware, Hyper-V, and Cisco hypervisor environments
- Working with engineering on release management and testing within a SaaS environment
- Performing operating system upgrades and patches
- Monitoring operations of central computing resources for performance optimization
- Diagnosing, as appropriate, complex systems issues with multiple influencing factors
- Tuning the operating systems and virtual machines for optimum performance
Windows Administrator Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016 and services such as Active Directory / DNS / and Hyper-V
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010/ 2013 / 2016 environments
White Plains, NY
$55,500 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.