Remote Windows Server Cloud Specialist
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire.
We are now working with one of NYC’s best Cloud Services Providers. This is a company that has been in business for over 6 years and is specializing in leading professional services industries into the Cloud. The Remote Windows Server Cloud Specialist will be working with the latest and greatest technologies from VMware and Microsoft and on-boarding great customers onto the Cloud. The Remote Windows Server Cloud Specialist will also allow you to quickly grow into a senior level Cloud architect or administrator due to working with some of the industries best technicians.
The Remote Windows Server Cloud Specialist should have prior experience working with Cloud technologies. Also, experience working with people in professional services environments is a must.
Requirements for the Remote Windows Server Cloud Specialist:
- Extensive and current experience and skills in all aspects of network administration, the Windows Server Operating System, and the support of private and public Cloud environments
- Exchange (2010/2013/2016) and strong working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Administration of VMware ESXi 5.1 to ESXi 6.5, experience supporting small and/or mid-size company environments
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of virtual servers
- Migration experience including migrating from Windows Server 2008 R2 to Server 2016 or Azure
- Experience in VMware ESXi and vSphere setup and implementation
NYC, New York
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.