Security Windows Systems Design Engineer
We are seeking a Security Windows Systems Design Engineer.
The Security Windows Systems Design Engineer will be joining global leader in Hybrid Cloud Developed, Cloud Storage, Hosting and Consulting firm. We are looking for someone with senior level knowledge of Windows, VMware, security to lead projects. You will be focusing on small to medium sized businesses in the private sector where IT security is of the utmost importance.
Security Windows Systems Design Engineer Job Description:
- As a Security Windows Systems Design Engineer you will be developing system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- The Security System Design Engineer will be testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit the customers’ needs
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Providing tier-three support as a Systems Engineer for Help Desk Technicians and assists in their training and education
- Local travel to client sites required as needed
Security Windows Systems Design Engineer Position Requirements:
- Windows Systems Administration experience
- VMware, ESX, ESXi 3/4/5
- Exchange migration experience
$90,000 - $125,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.