Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to engineer multi-cloud Monitoring and Management Tools for a company that provides SaaS.
The company is among Software Magazine’s top 500 global software and services suppliers, is a BusinessWeek ‘Hot Growth 50’ company, and is among Fortune Small Business magazine’s top 100 Most Promising Companies.
The Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for architecting, designing, and installing Windows server solutions located within hosted facilities. Qualified candidates will have in-depth knowledge of designing and managing Windows server solutions deployed in physical or virtual environments. The Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will work closely with other team members to deliver service for customers.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits, great perks, and paid overtime.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Major Responsibilities/Activities
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and documentation of data center infrastructure hosting offerings
- Responsible for design and configuration of Active Directory, Group Policies, and Windows Failover Clustering
- Design and install of Intel based HP Proliant and Blade Systems
- Responsible for level 3 support of data center infrastructure
- Working with team of Engineers to analyze and design overall host offerings to achieve % 99.999 architecture with server virtualization, clustering, database, disaster recovery, and geographic redundancy
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Minimum Requirements
- At least 5 years of Windows administration
- At least 4 years of server virtualization exposure
- Expert with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
White Plains, NY
$105,000 - $135,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.