Senior Engineer: Microsoft Network Technician
We are currently reviewing applicants for a Senior Engineer: Microsoft Network Technician for an IT Cloud Computing and Hosting company in Yonkers, New York.
This opportunity offers comprehensive benefits to the selected Network Technician as well as an opportunity to grow into the Windows Support Team Lead since this Team is growing and hiring. This is a full-time salaried position.
The ideal Senior Engineer Microsoft Network Technician will be responsible for engineering new Windows and VMware environments at the senior level, meeting with clients to discuss IT needs and solutions, design and manage migrations a of servers and Exchange and infrastructure design. Candidates experienced working in a consulting capacity or working for an IT services and solutions company are encouraged to apply.
Senior Engineer: Microsoft Network Technician Responsibilities:
- Thorough working knowledge of the full suite of Microsoft products including: Server 2003/2008, Exchange 2003/2007/2010, and MS Virtual Server Solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware and software services.
- Experience in the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of client systems like PCs, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Migration experience including experience in migrating from Server 2003 to Server 2008
- Experience with VMware, including installation, maintenance, configuration and systems analysis.
Yonkers, New York
$65,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.