Senior Level Microsoft Engineer Requirements:
- Up to date skills and expertise in the management, maintenance and needs of systems using the Microsoft Windows Server operating system including installation, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2016/2013/2010) and Server (2008 R2/2012 R2), Microsoft Cloud Solutions
- Migration experience including migration from Exchange 2007 and 2010 to 2013+ and Office 365
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Leadership skills and a strong ability to effectively designate tasks in a team environment, and accomplish projects from start to finish
- Strong ability to maintain documentation related to client systems, issues and resolutions.
- Extensive ability to effectively test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems, make improvements, implement new solutions and minimize client downtime
- Extensive experience in building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support.
Benefits: This position offers comprehensive benefits and compensation and profit sharing is available. In addition, the Senior Level Microsoft Engineer will have exposure to the latest and greatest technologies from companies such as Microsoft, Cisco and VMware.