Senior Microsoft Administrator – Systems and Networking
Bowman Williams is a seeking a Senior Microsoft Administrator for a position with a cloud-building Solution and Services company that uses VMware platforms. The Senior Microsoft Systems Administrator will support a growing Hybrid Cloud infrastructure in a systems administration capacity, working remotely on systems and hardware.
Senior Microsoft Administrator – Systems & Networking Synopsis:
This challenging technical position requires someone with exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Must be willing to understand customer needs and translate requirements into technology solutions. Must have the ability to work in a highly visible, fast paced environment, with minimal supervision and major responsibility. Requires thorough knowledge of IT environments and technologies. Proven track record of maintaining networks, servers, & systems by architecting, designing, proactively managing, and troubleshooting network problems.
Senior Microsoft Administrator – Systems & Networking Requirements:
- Provide installation, configuration, administration, support and migration work for Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Exchange versions 2016/2013/2010
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Help implement, manage and support VMware Cloud Infrastructure Services and Solutions.
- Provide hardware administration for Servers and Storage devices.
- Build new systems as needed and consult with clients on new solutions/services
$90,000 to $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.