Senior Microsoft Implementation Specialist
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire.
We are seeking a Senior Microsoft Implementation Specialist.
This is for a company that develops Amazon Web Service Monitoring and Optimization for companies across the Globe. They are heavily backed by a prominent California-based Investment firm and received $55 million in funding 2009.
This position is full-time, on a salary with comprehensive health benefits, 401(k), classroom training, certifications and tuition reimbursements.
Senior Microsoft Implementation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Installing Microsoft based network systems at small to medium sized businesses
- Upgrade existing clients to the latest Microsoft technologies
- Provide support for Exchange 2013/2016
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- Support Active Directory Group Policy and other similar technologies.
- Experienced in setup and management of ESXi virtual hosts.
- Responsible for the implementing and updating of all client systems and software applications.
- Monitor Windows servers and applications and troubleshoot problems.
- Support, maintain and administer third party applications.
- Produce appropriate documentation for application deployment, configuration, and related processes.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.