Senior Microsoft IT Consultant
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire.
Right now, we are seeking a Senior Microsoft IT Consultant who has experience supporting multiple clients in multiple locations. This is a field position with our client, an up and coming Outsourced IT/Managed Services Provider. They are known for a high level of client satisfaction in addition to a flexible work schedule and strong compensation packages. The Senior Microsoft IT Consultant position is a field technician role in which the chosen candidate will be responsible for providing on site engineering and support solutions to clients.
This position is good for a candidate looking to lead a team of professionals into different environments, work with new technologies and make diverse connections in the area.
Senior Microsoft IT Consultant Requirements:
The ideal candidate for this company would be an experienced team leader with the following skills: Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2003/2007/2010) Server (2003/2008) and Active Directory.
- Demonstrated expertise in TCP/IP network design/support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and Watchguard strongly desired)
- Providing tier-three support for both Help Desk Technicians and System Administrators and assists in their training and education
- Strong leadership attitude and excellent communication skills
- Excellent communication skills with team members and clients, both written and verbal
- Strong ability and demonstrable experience diagnosing and solving client issues
- Ability to travel to client sites.
- Experience with Microsoft RDS, Citrix server and LANdesk manger as well as other current server and networking technologies preferred
- Ability to recommend new technology, upgrades and solutions to clients and familiarity with technology solutions for small to large enterprise environments.
- Strong ability to effectively test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.