Senior Microsoft IT Consultant Requirements:
The ideal candidate for this company would be an experienced team leader with the following skills: Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2003/2007/2010) Server (2003/2008) and Active Directory.
- Demonstrated expertise in TCP/IP network design/support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and Watchguard strongly desired)
- Providing tier-three support for both Help Desk Technicians and System Administrators and assists in their training and education
- Strong leadership attitude and excellent communication skills
- Excellent communication skills with team members and clients, both written and verbal
- Strong ability and demonstrable experience diagnosing and solving client issues
- Ability to travel to client sites.
- Experience with Microsoft RDS, Citrix server and LANdesk manger as well as other current server and networking technologies preferred
- Ability to recommend new technology, upgrades and solutions to clients and familiarity with technology solutions for small to large enterprise environments.
- Strong ability to effectively test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site