Senior System Administrator – Hybrid WFH
Senior System Administrator – Hybrid WFH Role Overview:
We are a national Managed and Cloud Services Provider that is regularly recognized as a top 500 MSP in the nation. We support a variety of businesses ranging from small to large. We attribute our success to a few key factors: employee satisfaction/retention, client retention, and keeping a pulse on what’s “next” in technology to provide our clients with the best service available. We offer a wide array of benefits, hybrid WFH schedule, competitive base salaries, bonus opportunities along with top-notch medical insurance and a matching 401k and best of all, the ability to move up within our organization.
We are seeking an experienced Senior System Administrator – Hybrid WFH to join our team of 40. The Senior System Administrator – Hybrid WFH will be responsible for providing a high level of technical support for both maintenance, troubleshooting and participation in network implementations for a designated set of client environments. As a Senior System Administrator – Hybrid WFH, you will act as a trusted consultant to your clientele while working hands on.
We are only accepting applications for candidates with previous MSP/CSP experience.
Senior System Administrator – Hybrid WFH Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and WVD/AVD is preferred, but not required
- Office 365/P2V/V2V migrations
- Must be highly proficient with Windows Server 2012 R2 and newer
- Must be highly proficient with virtualization platforms including VMWare and/or Hyper-V
- Must be highly proficient with Active Directory, and GPO
- Must be highly proficient with DNS, DHCP, and DFS
Senior System Administrator – Hybrid WFH Salary + Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Hybrid WFH
- 401(k) with 3% match
- 15 Days PTO
- Cert/Travel Reimbursement
- Annual Reviews & Room to Grow Internally
$95,000 - $105,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.