Senior System Administrator – Windows/Azure
We provide managed IT and consulting solutions that improves performance, enhances user experience and allows mid to enterprise organizations to focus their resources on the important strategic aspects of their information. We are looking for a Senior System Administrator – Windows/Azure with a proven track record in servers, storage, virtualization, Azure, problem solving and architecture (primarily Microsoft & VMware) who can provide top-notch technical support and assistance to our managed services and consulting clients.
The Senior System Administrator – Windows/Azure responsibilities include designing, managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructures and will install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools. The Senior System Administrator – Windows/Azure position will focus on the operational stability and maintenance of virtualized and physical infrastructures in customer, company, and hosted data center environments where applicable.
The Senior System Administrator – Windows/Azure offers a competitive salary, Hybrid WFH schedule, 100% Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid training, and more.
Senior System Administrator – Windows/Azure Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Server OS (2012 R2/2016/2019/2022) Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Active Directory (Trusts, Group Policy, DNS, Replication, Login Scripts, etc…)
- Microsoft 365 Setup, Migration and Troubleshooting – Advanced Administration
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory Experience for 365
- Microsoft RemoteApp/Remote Desktop Gateway Setup & Administration
- Microsoft Windows Client OS (7/8.1/10/11) Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting
- VMware 6.0 to 7.0 Installation, Administration, Upgrade and Troubleshooting
- Enterprise NAS/DAS/SAN Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting (Compellent, Nimble, etc…)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Setup, Golden Images, Administration and Troubleshooting (VMWare, Citrix, Azure, etc…)
- Data backup and recovery solutions (Veeam, Datto, etc…)
- Enterprise Wireless Setup, Administration and Troubleshooting (Meraki, Aruba, Ubiquiti, etc…)
- Layer 2/3 Switching Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting (Meraki, Aruba, Brocade, Extreme, etc…)
- Experience supporting UTM firewalls (Sophos, Sonicwall, Cisco, Meraki, Fortinet, etc…)
Senior System Administrator – Windows/Azure Salary and Benefits:
- $120,000 – $130,000
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Hybrid WFH (3 days home, 2 days in office)
- 410(k) with 4% company match
- Paid Training & Certification Reimbursement
- Guaranteed Annual Reviews (written into employment contract)
$120,000 - $130,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.