Senior Systems Engineer Consultant – Field Tech
We have a position open for a Senior Systems Engineer Consultant to join a specialized Cloud/IT Management Consulting company for Cisco, VMware, Apple and Microsoft solutions.
With over 45 employees and ranked as a top global Cloud Service Provider and Managed Services Provider for the last 3 years, the Senior Systems Engineer will be part of an emerging company with a ton of career advancement opportunities.
The Senior Systems Engineer Consultant will work in the office, in a team environment and travel to local client sites up to 50% of the time. Prior Field Tech experience is required. The Senior Systems Engineer will join (and potentially lead) the managed services division to help build the company’s managed services offerings and internal team development.
This position includes top tier benefits, uncapped paid time off (PTO) and 6 month reviews to keep employees on the track of career advancement.
Senior Systems Engineer Consultant Requirements:
- 5+ years of Systems Administration or Engineering of infrastructure for companies that are 500 users or less
- 3+ years of experience engineering or supporting Windows, Exchange and able to perform migrations and installations
- 2+ of VMware
- 2+ year of Field Tech work, servicing multiple clients in multiple environments
- Experience in configuration, maintenance, design and administration of Cisco networks and Windows systems
- Ability to lead a team in designing, implementing and maintaining network, software, server and hardware solutions for clients
- Virtualization/cloud solutions experience is a plus, including VMware
- Experience with remote access, connectivity, MS SQL, TCP/IP, routing, firewalls
- Ability to advise clients on system efficiency needs and upgrades
- Data Center support experience is a plus
- Experience in building an maintaining servers and data centers
$80,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.