Senior Systems Engineer: Windows, VoIP & Networking
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are the premier staffing firm for Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent placement. We meet every company we work with and interview every candidate in the Cloud, via Skype. We are an excellent resource for candidates looking to advance their career in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry. Right now we are seeking two (2) Senior Systems Engineer candidates for two locations.
The right Senior Systems Engineer candidate will have 5+ years experience in supporting small to medium sized businesses in a field tech capacity. The Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for Engineering solutions for small to enterprise environments and focused on Windows Systems and Networking. This company has been in business over 10 years and has 55+ employees. They develop Enterprise storage platforms in the Cloud.
Senior Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Migration experience, particularly with Windows and Exchange 2010 to 2013 and Office 365
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Strong knowledge of VMware, Windows 2012/2016 Server, MS Exchange 2010/2013
- The ability to adapt quickly to many Senior Systems Engineer functional requirements, meet deadlines, work independently, and as a team member are integral to the position.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze systems and identify problems, evaluate data, design solutions to identified and defined problems, document data.
- Development of system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Strong Senior Systems Engineer leadership capabilities, including the ability to organize and execute functions as a team leader.
$75,000 to $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.