Senior Systems/Project Engineer (Chantilly, VA)
Senior Systems/ Project Engineer (Chantilly, VA)
Currently looking for a Senior Systems/Project Engineer for a Managed Service/Cloud Service provider in Chantilly, VA. The company has been around for over 20 years and they have around 80 employees, a campus-style office and a stimulating team-oriented work environment. This position will be partly field tech work but mostly remote engineering of Windows solutions and overseeing key client projects and IT initiatives.
• Responsible for deploying Microsoft, Cisco, NetApp, Nimble, VMware, AWS and Citrix Technologies
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Accurate documentation of all activities
• Valid driver’s license and insurance with reliable transportation to travel to various client locations around the DC-Metro area
Required Technical Skills:
• Expert knowledge, Microsoft server OS and Applications
• Expert knowledge VMware or Citrix
• Expert knowledge Data Center SAN and NAS Technology specifically NetApp or Nimble
• Strong AWS Skills
• Strong Networking Skills
• Installation, configuration, and maintenance of enterprise solutions
$70,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.