Senior Tier III Microsoft Engineer
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire.
We’re looking for an industry-experienced Senior Tier III Microsoft Engineer for one of New York’s best co-location, managed hosting and managed services companies. The Senior Tier III Microsoft Engineer will be looked at as one of the leaders of the engineering team, providing Microsoft Solutions for multiple clients in multiple locations in the Manhattan area.
The Engineering team is expanding because of an increase in new business. This person will be responsible for the design and deployment of system solutions. The company offers a top tier benefits package, uncapped paid time off (PTO) and a 401k plan.
Senior Tier III Microsoft Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a Microsoft support role
- Experience designing and deploying (installing) Microsoft/Windows/VMware solutions
- MCSE or MCSA is a plus
- CCNA is a big plus
- Experience in configuration, maintenance, design and administration of networks/systems using MS Windows
- Ability to lead a team in designing, implementing and maintaining network, software, server and hardware solutions for clients
- Virtualization/cloud computing solutions experience, including VMWare
- Experience with remote access, connectivity, MS SQL, TCP/IP, routing, firewalls
- Ability to advise clients on system efficiency needs and upgrades
- Data Center backup and disaster recovery solutions experience
- Experience in building an maintaining servers and datacenters
- Up-to-date skills with MS Virtual Server Solutions, MS Exchange 2007/2010, MS Server 2003/2008/2010
$84,000 - $105,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.