We are seeking a Senior VMware Network Tier III Administrator for a position with a software company that sells to Cloud Solution companies that enables their end users to access and manage their stored data in the Cloud. The company is taking off and backed by one of the most prominent Venture Capital firms in the country. Intuitive and powerful, this software is at the forefront of the industry.
Senior VMware Network Tier III Administrator Requirements:
- Proven track record of working at various client sites establishing and maintaining networks, servers & systems, designing, proactively managing, and troubleshooting network problems.
Senior VMware Network Tier III Administrator Responsibilities:
- Developing system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Recommending VMware technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit the customers’ needs
- Recommending and building virtualized systems for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Providing tier-three support for VMware and Windows clients
- Developing internal policies, procedures, and company standards for support all client sites
- Some local travel to client sites required as needed