Senior Windows Administrator Consultant – 4 positions open
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are the premier staffing firm for Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent placement. We meet every company we work with and interview every candidate in the Cloud, via Skype. We are an excellent resource for candidates looking to advance their career in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
We have four open positions with a Cloud Consulting, Hosting and Managed Service Provider in Stamford, CT.
**They have positions open in New York City and in Stamford, CT**
They are seeking up to four qualified Senior Windows Administrator Consultants to work in the city or in Stamford, CT. The Senior Windows Administrator that works in the city will spend 10% – 30% of their time on client sites, driving projects and completing migrations. The other 70% will be spend working out of their satellite office in NYC. The Senior Windows Administrator positions open in Stamford are all remote support. Salary range is the same for both locations.
Senior Windows Administrator Job responsibilities:
- Create and apply specific network configurations based on the customers’ needs.
- Maintain an awareness of new technologies and how they may benefit clients.
- Assess newly installed network systems to check for problems and perform the appropriate corrections.
- Be available to support and train less-experienced colleagues when necessary.
Senior Windows Administrator Qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Cisco routers, and TCP/IP.
- Certifications in Microsoft or Cisco are preferred but not required.
Salary: $75,000 – $100,00
$75,000 – $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.